• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    I don't know if anyone reads these things, but here goes... ;)

48 yr-old Scotsman, raised in South Africa - spent a couple of years in the South African Defence Force during the bush-war days. Been a shooter since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, started handloading ammo under dad's supervision at the age of 10 and started casting bullets at around 13/14.

I've shot a lot of different types of events - IPSC, some IDPA, pin-shooting, Steel Challenge, 3-gun events, tactical shotgun, skeet and sporting clays. Built AKs, ARs and FN-FALs and can hold my own with tuning/modifying the 1911 pistol. Spent a number of years doing armed response work, then executive protection for various folks, including European royalty; I took and ran a lot of tactical courses. Finished up that type of work with being a PSD operator/2IC in Iraq 2004-2005 before moving to the US.

I started helping out 2 years ago part-time at a local range performing RSO duties but got bumped up to coach/instructor for handgun and shotgun sports. NRA-member and very vocal on 2nd Amendment issues - very pro handloading and particularly bullet-casting.
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom