• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C. Stevens

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2017
    Gladewater, Tx
    I found a unicorn in the wild! I had to throw a pokeball to get it. Haven't changed my underwear since it was released and carried some trolls and rabbits feet.

True story: walked into Academy to get something else and my heart skipped a beat when I seen it. I was already having to fill out a 4473 so it was too easy not to buy it
    26f68c6782e2bea2161321b4be75e5c6.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia X using Tapatalk

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Funny, I was looking for a Kahr pistol at my local Academy a few days ago and also spotted a P365. Bought it, counter guy said it was under the glass maybe 10 minutes before I walked up. Meant to be. There was 1 other in-store, plus the display. More on the way, he said.

If you don't mind leather, Desantis Dual Carry II for Glock 42 fits great.

C. Stevens

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2017
    Gladewater, Tx
    Funny, I was looking for a Kahr pistol at my local Academy a few days ago and also spotted a P365. Bought it, counter guy said it was under the glass maybe 10 minutes before I walked up. Meant to be. There was 1 other in-store, plus the display. More on the way, he said.

If you don't mind leather, Desantis Dual Carry II for Glock 42 fits great.
    Thanks for the info. I scored a N8² sub compact holster off of eBay. Uncle Mike's in the pocket till that comes in.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Just found one today. Their price was $529. I’ve been looking for months, so I might have paid full retsil if I had to.

FOX941

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2018
    Kyle
    I found a unicorn in the wild! I had to throw a pokeball to get it. Haven't changed my underwear since it was released and carried some trolls and rabbits feet.

True story: walked into Academy to get something else and my heart skipped a beat when I seen it. I was already having to fill out a 4473 so it was too easy not to buy it View attachment 136248

Im jealous. I'm on the order list for one at GT's now.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Shot so well that I took it to qualify for my LTC.
    funny story, my trusty XDs 45 froze/gummed up on me (frog lube - never again) and couldn't get a single shot off.

Brought a few guns with me that day. I literally cut the label off my P227 TacOps and qualified with it. Shot pretty damn good right out of the box.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom