• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Much of what (s)he was writing, I was making inferences from partial words "gar", being cigar, as an example. I just turned it around to be the fish "alligator gar", due to my "stream" reference. My "stream" comment originated from a small town on the banks of the Colorado River, where the black population primarily lived, and many times would conduct "illegal" business, such as trading food stamps for cash, prostitution, drug sale/use and other small illegal activities. Don't misunderstand me, there were many good, hard working, honest people living there as well, and I miss them, they taught this poor white boy many things. Those old timers are now dust in the wind.

S(he) mentioned trading food stamps... it was mainly a stream of thought scenario.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Much of what (s)he was writing, I was making inferences from partial words "gar", being cigar, as an example. I just turned it around to be the fish "alligator gar", due to my "stream" reference. My "stream" comment originated from a small town on the banks of the Colorado River, where the black population primarily lived, and many times would conduct "illegal" business, such as trading food stamps for cash, prostitution, drug sale/use and other small illegal activities. Don't misunderstand me, there were many good, hard working, honest people living there as well, and I miss them, they taught this poor white boy many things. Those old timers are now dust in the wind.

S(he) mentioned trading food stamps... it was mainly a stream of thought scenario.
    Cipher da code did ya..

That. Make you.dangerous we are watching you sir. I gotta go and say we've been infiltrated

rsrocket1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2020
    DFW
    I went to a Saturday secondary school science program at Cal Tech in the early 70’s where we programmed punch cards for the IBM 1170 and used 110 and 300 baud teletypes to program “real time” on a DEC PDP-10. I spent lots of time in the bookstore playing with their demo model of an HP-35, their first scientific handheld calculator.

Their predictions were that with the progress of computers, by the year 2000 (28 years away), DEC will have a PDP-99 which will be the size of a toaster oven and cost $100. No one would have dreamed of Dick Tracy video watches that do even more than an IBM mainframe to become the norm in their lifetime.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I am now a coach for a 4H and SCTP team so shooting is now in my blood. I am just like you waking up to shooting skeet floppy discs. Lol.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    What's any of this got to do with the F-35?!?

1689339067957.png

Top Bottom