• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    Save the planet by slimming us down and reducing diabetes and other cardio/pulmonary diseases. Another benefit, once slimmed down, no longer smoking and in better physical shape, we will be more relaxed with our lower blood pressure. This, will in turn, cut down on road rage, fast starts/stops, and other basic habits that decrease fuel mileage. With nobody smoking, we'll have a billion fewer cigarette butts on our roads (the smokers God-given ashtray) and fewer wildfires. The healthcare system will be saved due to the cost savings of not having to treat all this cancer and other related diseases. We'll all live to 100 and save the planet by this one tax!! Genius!!

Coming from a healthcare worker this actually MAKES TOTAL sense. BTW, I smoke. You would be suprised how many health care workers do. In my experience I would say about 50 percent of all medical office workers smoke. Nurses and docs included. Mainly nurses and front staff but yes, many docs smoke also

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Quite frankly, I can't believe that S.O.B. Bloomberg in New York City hasn't banned smoking yet. Hmm, must be all that wonderful tax revenue generated by cigarette taxes, plus all the kickbacks from the illegal cigarettes shipped into the city by organized crime that greases the palms of politicians. Summary: If they can make money off of you it remains legal, but if they can't make big money it's for your health.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Save the planet by slimming us down and reducing diabetes and other cardio/pulmonary diseases. Another benefit, once slimmed down, no longer smoking and in better physical shape, we will be more relaxed with our lower blood pressure. This, will in turn, cut down on road rage, fast starts/stops, and other basic habits that decrease fuel mileage. With nobody smoking, we'll have a billion fewer cigarette butts on our roads (the smokers God-given ashtray) and fewer wildfires. The healthcare system will be saved due to the cost savings of not having to treat all this cancer and other related diseases. We'll all live to 100 and save the planet by this one tax!! Genius!!

Take away my vices and I will kill somebody. Not probably. Definitely. My vices are the only thing keeping me sane at this point.

Top Bottom