• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Austin
    Hi all,

I'm just getting settled here in Austin, TX. I figured it was time to find a local gun forum to haunt. I was previously a moderator at INGunOwners - Indiana Gun Owners Community and am a currently inactive Appleseed Instructor In Training (IIT). I've done a lot of defensive pistol training, low light training, and other combatives.

I currently still hold a valid Indiana Lifetime license to carry a handgun, and will be going through the process to get a Texas License as soon as I meet the 6 month residency requirement.

My wife, Pami, has also been a moderator on the above listed gun forum in Indiana. She's been to almost as much defensive pistol training as I have. She will be moving down to Austin with our little girl Kira (2.5y) hopefully in early Feburary.

Pleased to meet you all, and looking forward to contributing in any way I can.

Lars
    Capitol Armory ad

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Don't forget, we usually average TWO 90+ degree days in February. Going to be 70 or so toward the end of this week. We've pretty much skipped the cold weather so far...be prepared for anything! ;)

Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom