• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATXCardinal09

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Long time lurker, new user to Texas Gun Talk. Located in Austin and looking forward to getting more involved with the group.

I may see some of you out at Best of the West range as we frequent there about once a month. Big milsurp fan.
    Lynx Defense

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Long time lurker, new user to Texas Gun Talk. Located in Austin and looking forward to getting more involved with the group.

I may see some of you out at Best of the West range as we frequent there about once a month. Big milsurp fan.
    Be aware, BoTW hosts several competitions that you may have interest in including a very nice monthly IDPA competition. Check out their calendar.

ATXCardinal09

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Thanks all!

Be aware, BoTW hosts several competitions that you may have interest in including a very nice monthly IDPA competition. Check out their calendar.

ZincWarrior, I've never participated in their IDPA Comp, but I love going to the tac bays and long-range steel target range. Maybe I'll see you there one saturday/sunday!

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Thanks all!

ZincWarrior, I've never participated in their IDPA Comp, but I love going to the tac bays and long-range steel target range. Maybe I'll see you there one saturday/sunday!
    If you like shooting in the tac bays (for years the daughter and I had a tradition of obliterating the former Halloween pumpkin with gunfire...FUN!) You should come on the second Sunday of the month and you can see what IDPA us like as well.

Also note there is an indoor range on 1431(shady oaks) that's really nice, for bad weather days.

Top Bottom