New g19 first shoot 100 rds

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Feb 17, 2009
Rockport
Only have pictures of 2 of my 3 targets
first shots in the torso area, little left until I started working on my trigger pull and stopped playing with it - 7 yrds

2nd was to the head 15 rounds, yes 1 missed - 7 yrds

3rd was my 2nd target little better trigger control, 7 yrds

the last one i don't have pictures of was at 15 yrds, not to bad, all on target but need to work on my grouping for that distance

NewTxn

Oct 20, 2008
Love my G19. I just wish there was more space between the triggerguard and the first ridge of the fingergrooves.

Maxpower

May 26, 2009
I put 150 through my new G19 last Friday. First magazine was slightly low and left, so I focused on trigger pull and the rest of the session at 15 yards was dead on

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
When I first got my G19, I also shot to the left. 1- 1/2" at 7 yards. Took some time to master that, but I think I've got it figured out now. I usually shoot my DA/SA and SAO pistols with the trigger in the middle of the index finger pad. For the Glock, I need to choke up a bit. Not quite to the joint, but just shy. You'll figure it out after a few more sessions. Those are really nice pistols, and although some say they are ugly (I did too) they really grow on you.

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
Those are really nice pistols, and although some say they are ugly (I did too) they really grow on you.
Isn't it the truth. When i bought mine, i thought it was ugly as a brick, but she looks better every time I go shoot her. I can shoot it better than my beretta. On a good day, I can get 2"-3" at 15 yards, and I'm sure the gun can shoot a lot better than that.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member