• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I am pissed off at the new GE French door fridge that came with the condo I bought last year. I priced this thing at Home Depot, Lowes and Sears and this stupid thing cost 2,200$ new.

Here's my problem- it's a part-time fridge. It takes too many days off with no notice. I had a local company change out the main board 2x at 313.92 each time and it took off again. I can let it defrost and it works for a week afterwards but that's a pain in the asshole.

What the **** GE? 100$ craigslist fridges do a better job. This is the stupidest most expensive piece of monkey shit that I currently own. If I met the guy that sold this to the seller I bought this from I might bury him in it.

Now I have to get it working again...
    Gun Zone Deals

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I didn't buy this damn thing. It came new with the condo. I will never buy an expensive refrigerator now. One day I will destroy this thing with my firemans axe and a sledge. Might even take some slugs and buckshot to it.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I think I'm gonna get the defrost fan fixed. They said the first time it is either the fan or the board. The second time they said the board fried after a power surge. I'm gonna tell them I want it fixed for good or not fixed at all. This will keep me pissed for a while or until I get to destroy it.

Do you think it could puncture I tire if I run over it?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    There is a reason when I went out for a new washer I passed up the $400 models with lights and circuit boards and got the $800 mechanically controlled model that's built like a tank.

For the same money I could have had a fancy sumbich, or I could get a rock solid appliance.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Borrow the neighbors car ... won't matter none. :roflfunny:
    Id feel bad if someone else's perfectly nice truck ended up needing a tire plug because of this POS. I'm finding out the fate of this shit ass tomorrow. If anyone has an excavator or skytrak and a nice big dumpster I might have a fun project. Boom this thing out high and let it drop. I wouldn't even recycle it so it can live a new life and piss off some other American dude.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    There is a reason when I went out for a new washer I passed up the $400 models with lights and circuit boards and got the $800 mechanically controlled model that's built like a tank.

For the same money I could have had a fancy sumbich, or I could get a rock solid appliance.
    Why didn't you sell me a condo between the oso and the Laguna Madre? I coulda had a working fridge?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I wasn't really trying to say anything against your choice, and hope it didn't come across that way.

More just my frustration with the crap they sell now. Slap a couple circuit boards in it, some flashing lights, and an LED display and sell it for $1000+. Don't need to worry about reliability, IT'S GOT FLASHING LIGHTS!

Just don't like the quality of products these days and most people happily dump money for that crap.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I used to work for GE. The 401k, insurance, and discounts on appliances were great, but they have no soul. I'm glad I left them on my terms 10 years ago.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have this Jennaire stove, I have to replace the circuit board every 5 years or so, at 400 bucks a pop, every time I swear I'm never replacing it again, but then I do.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    I have a GE Dishwasher blah hate it buttons don't work right have to touch it just right or it won't do a wash cycle. Now my fancy Samsung fridge bad ass man bad ass lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom