• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady972

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Austin TX
    Hay Guys and Gals

I'm a new gun owner and new to the forum thing so plz forgive me now for any mistakes I may make in the future.

Just a little back story
    I'm a Dallas boy living with my wife in Austin. I have always been interested gun but was never in a good time in life to take up firearms it was either bad time financial or not the right time where I was living. Now fast forward to now and I am the proud owner of a Glock 19 and have just purchased my 2nd hand gun a (Sig Sauer 1911 stainless steel ). I never knew how much peace of mind you could have just by owning a firearm. So much that last Sunday I took my beautiful wife to buy her own Glock 19. Well I feel like that is long enough lol. Any other questions feel free to ask and I look forward to getting to know all of you and all the amazing gun out there thank you.

Tony = Shady972

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I never knew how much peace of mind you could have just by owning a firearm.

Welcome Tony.

True peace of mind comes from practice, knowing your firearm (as in you can operate it in the dark if needed), and knowing when to use it.

I'm still working on the above.

Shady972

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Austin TX
    Yeah I have owned my Glock for less then a month and have gone to the range at 6 times already. I'm one of those practice makes perfect type of guys so I will be living at my range lol:D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom