• ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    toddpara-2.gif
    I got this for $45 today.shot 250 rounds without a hiccup.Was very surprized with this gun as it is heavy and ugly but very accurate and had no FTF or FTE.
    Target Sports

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    $45...even I would have bought it....I've never fired one and read all these things about how cheap and useless they are but just about everyone that actually owns them seem to like them. I might have to pick one up myself someday and run my own test on it. :)

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    Those guns are commonly referred to as the brick. My father has the 9mm and the .380. He bought them after reading several reviews that stated they were good firing guns and would eat anything. Matter of fact the only thing they could say that was derogatory was the looks, of course.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Considering the only other pistol you could get for that price is a very used Bryco Jennings jam-o-mattic .22, I'd say you did quite good. :D

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I had one of those jamomatics.Also had the raven 25.I was only kidding the guy and offered him $45.He said ok and I got it cheap and it was NIB.When I have friends who do not have guns come out to shoot I will give them this pistol.It will keep them off my ars and 1911s as the ammo is getting expensive.For a 9mm there is no major recoil as this thing is heavy.

oldnbald

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Abilene, Texas
    I have a friend who owns a gun shop. He says that he can't keep them in stock. They are cheap, ugly, heavy, and all they do is go bang everytime you pull the trigger.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    We used to sell them in the gunshop I worked at but the owner stopped.He was getting too many FBI call backs as the pistols were being used in robberies.He sold ten one day and all ten got FBI callbacks for being used in murders and robberies.

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    glad you liked it. they are good little guns. and they are good shooting too. they aint pretty but they are very accurate. I have four of them. and their 9mm carbine and they are very good guns. I have a lot of other guns too but then these are cheap and they shoot better than my high dollar guns so hey I like to shoot them.

yeah I know the gun snobs dont like them but then most have never shot one. I give most everything a chance to prove if they are good or not.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    yeah I know the gun snobs dont like them but then most have never shot one. I give most everything a chance to prove if they are good or not.

Hey, if it goes bang or sends some kind of projectile in a direction I want, then I am all for it! I even like to shoot little marshmallows out of those little tubes!!

Top Bottom