• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    They had a couple of tables set up at last weekend's SAXET gun show, the guys working them were really friendly and although they didn't have anything I was looking for, they did have a better selection than I would have expected. It's almost time to stop by their shop again and check out their latest inventory...

Since I have put the Bullethole on my "Off Limits" list, this place has a chance to snag some of my business. Like I said, they've been nice to me when I stopped by; and I am glad to see they are doing well.

Cheers! M2
    Guns International

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah they are great guys, I have done four FFL transfers with them. I wish they had more inventory, but I know how it is just starting out. I will be sending my wife through their CHL course here pretty soon.

wickedgrin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    san antonio,tx
    hello all I went by a few days ago looking for a Gun for home protection...come to find out they offer layaway. So I picked up a mossberg 500a for the house and put a glock on lay away for the ranch...really cool guys they were very nice and looked up prices for me no problem. I will be back ..they do a lot of special ordering..and they dont charge anything extra....was told usually takes 2-3 days for special orders.....they are close,friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So, it's been a year and a half later; has anyone stepped foot in this shop lately? I'm curious as to whether it is even open, as I don't hear much about it...plus the website doesn't seem to be working anymore...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Well, it's one of those "good news/bad news" situations...

First, the good. Lock N Load is still open and ready for business. They knew their website was down, and are in the process of moving it over to another provider. They also claimed they were very busy earlier today, which is why no one answered the phone. Kinda confusing as to why the answering machine didn't pick it up, but that's what they told me. Oh, and the three guys working were very nice.

Unfortunately, the bad. The place doesn't have much of anything in it. Maybe 5-6 hunting rifles and a few shotguns. Oh, and I saw one of those gawd-awful High Point 9mm "carbines" on the wall. Puke. They had a few accessories in the display cases, but I saw more leather bags and stuff than I did gun gear.

Honestly, the place didn't have any more to offer than it did when I first stopped by there. They are friendly enough, but without more items for sale I don't see a reason to make the detour on my way home to stop by very often.

Cheers! M2

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    114 N. Ellison Dr. Suite 114 at Ellison/Potranco, will try and make it over there on my lunch break in the next day or two and see how it looks.

At least this is what came up when I googled them, had a pic of the old store outside potranco with the new address......

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    114 N. Ellison Dr. Suite 114 at Ellison/Potranco, will try and make it over there on my lunch break in the next day or two and see how it looks.

At least this is what came up when I googled them, had a pic of the old store outside potranco with the new address......
    its prolly the storage units behind the valero. they have a few office areas on the lot.

Top Bottom