Hurley's Gold

New Gun Store (Adelbridge & Co. Firearms).......New Gun (Ruger 10/22 Tactical)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Very nice lookin' .22! Do you have the address for the new gun store? I like to put it in "www.showmystreet.com" and get a look at the storefront and surroundings. Makes it easier for us country folks to find things in the city. :green:
    Guns International

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Very nice lookin' .22! Do you have the address for the new gun store? I like to put it in "www.showmystreet.com" and get a look at the storefront and surroundings. Makes it easier for us country folks to find things in the city. :green:

Adelbridge & Co - San Antonio, TX here ya go Charlie let me know if it don't work.....thanks. I really like it, cant wait to shoot it, that's for sure

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    lol on Sunday. I had the privilege of going over and plunging my MIL's toilet. Anyway, nice gun. It's incredible the number of parts/mods you can get for 10/22's.

Heinz Bar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Spring Branch
    Nice Ruger Bigapigreg. What was the "right price" if I may ask. Also, nice Axis on the wall. I have a heard of those that go through my yard regularly.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Nice Ruger Bigapigreg. What was the "right price" if I may ask. Also, nice Axis on the wall. I have a heard of those that go through my yard regularly.

well 1st off Bigun.....if you got a heard of A-deer going through your yard I would love to come visit:green:(joking, but not really)...mighty fine eating, thanks on the compliment, i'm proud of em & he chewed up fine in the frying pan. As for the price it was $359.00 out the door. When I have seen just the regular stock ones they were in the $325 range, so to me it was a fair deal, plus they had it:green:, I was the first gun purchase they had. They had 2 or 3 more, some grey and some FDE.

Last edited:

Heinz Bar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Spring Branch
    That's a great deal. I've seen those tactical setups in a cammo takedown stock with the long mag but no bipod for $399 in the Atlanta area.
    And in addition to the Axis heard, we have a big 8 working on 10 pointer that beds down in our front yard. Deer are like squirrels out here.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    That's a great deal. I've seen those tactical setups in a cammo takedown stock with the long mag but no bipod for $399 in the Atlanta area.
    And in addition to the Axis heard, we have a big 8 working on 10 pointer that beds down in our front yard. Deer are like squirrels out here.

yer killing me Bigun

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Congrats on the new gun Greg, let me know when you're ready to hit the range, I've got a new toy to shoot as well!!!
    10-4 Dave, sorry I haven't hollered back at ya......it has been one of them summers
    Adelbridge may have been in that location for only a short time, but they have been around for a while, I believe off West Avenue.
    I believe you are right. I know that I have seen the name before & West Ave. sounds right, at least around them parts any way

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    Well, coming home from the SAXET I saw a sign that said, "GUN STORE" so, of course I had to stop in, never had seen it before. The name of the place is Adelbridge & Co. Firearms Gun Shop Buying Used Gun Collections | Adelbridge & Company Found out they have been open for about a week. It is a very small shop, but they hade a nice selection of guns and are a perty good group of guys. Prices seemed about par, but I really did not pay any particular attention to them. Spoke with the President of the place for a while and had a good time all in all, his name is Jonathan Hirsch. The place is kind of hard to see, as it is tucked back in a small strip center off of San Pedro just before it turns into 281 North, on the right hand side just past the EXON station. They will be doing gun smithing and are a FFL dealer, along with the sale of firearms. Well, there I found the Ruger 10/22 LR Tactical that I have always wanted. The price seemed fair to me, so.......I am now the proud owner of said rifle. Cant wait until I can go out and shoot it.:asniper: Don't think that I have been any more excited about a gun. Any tips or advice on these Ruger 10/22 rifles would be much appreciated, as this is the first Ruger firearm that I have owned. I put a PA micro dot on her for now, but that may change, any suggestions? Also looking for where to pick up the 50 round magazines. Thanks for letting me share with y'all. Here are a few pictures of her. View attachment 24272 View attachment 24273 View attachment 24274 View attachment 24276 View attachment 24277

Nice acquisition Greg. Didja ever pick up that PX4 at the pawn shop?

Top Bottom