Venture Surplus ad

New Gun Store (Adelbridge & Co. Firearms).......New Gun (Ruger 10/22 Tactical)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Well, coming home from the SAXET I saw a sign that said, "GUN STORE" so, of course I had to stop in, never had seen it before. The name of the place is Adelbridge & Co. Firearms Gun Shop Buying Used Gun Collections | Adelbridge & Company Found out they have been open for about a week. It is a very small shop, but they hade a nice selection of guns and are a perty good group of guys. Prices seemed about par, but I really did not pay any particular attention to them. Spoke with the President of the place for a while and had a good time all in all, his name is Jonathan Hirsch. The place is kind of hard to see, as it is tucked back in a small strip center off of San Pedro just before it turns into 281 North, on the right hand side just past the EXON station. They will be doing gun smithing and are a FFL dealer, along with the sale of firearms. Well, there I found the Ruger 10/22 LR Tactical that I have always wanted. The price seemed fair to me, so.......I am now the proud owner of said rifle. Cant wait until I can go out and shoot it.:asniper: Don't think that I have been any more excited about a gun. Any tips or advice on these Ruger 10/22 rifles would be much appreciated, as this is the first Ruger firearm that I have owned. I put a PA micro dot on her for now, but that may change, any suggestions? Also looking for where to pick up the 50 round magazines. Thanks for letting me share with y'all. Here are a few pictures of her. DSC00980 (2).jpg DSC00982 (2).jpg DSC00983 (2).jpg DSC00984 (2).jpg DSC00986 (2).jpg
    Military Camp

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    it all happened so fast:eek:

"That's what she said" lol

Sorry.......
    I have a TV that's still NIB, I am thinking about selling or trading it for a 22. Not sure though, I am seriously dying for that SR1911.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    looks like there are a few upgrades that might need to be done: bolt buffer, auto bolt release & extended mag release for sure. Gonna have to se how hard it will be to do. Last thing I wanna do is screw up a new rifle...:eek:

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    looks like there are a few upgrades that might need to be done: bolt buffer, auto bolt release & extended mag release for sure. Gonna have to se how hard it will be to do. Last thing I wanna do is screw up a new rifle...:eek:
    its easy i i have done all except the bolt buffer.

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    You know who to bring it to!

I will say this though. To me, in some aspects, 10/22's are more difficult than AR's. Lots of small parts.

The buffer is super easy, the others take a little mor work.

Also, to me, it appears to already have an extended mag release.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    You know who to bring it to!

I will say this though. To me, in some aspects, 10/22's are more difficult than AR's. Lots of small parts.

The buffer is super easy, the others take a little mor work.

Also, to me, it appears to already have an extended mag release.

I was kinda wondering that myself, I do like the looks of the ones that curve up and around the trigger guard though, looks like they would work well with a pistol grip (not sure who makes em though) I will be a hollering at ya my man. At leas you can smack me right before I screw something up......too bad

Top Bottom