• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hihosilver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    I'm glad to say that a new gun store opened up in my area several months ago. The Iron Mine is the name of the store. A nice couple own it. I bought my PPS there months ago. Its kind-of hidden unless your looking for it. Anyway, I just wanted to pass it along. I think he said he charges 20 or 25$ for transfers. I could have bought the gun cheaper and paid no taxes if I bought it from Buds, but I want to support my local store as long as the gun store shoots straight with me and prices are reasonable. :patriot:

another topic: I shoot my new 9mm PPS more accurate than any other gun I own. Stay safe

The Iron Mine LLC - Home
    Venture Surplus ad

hihosilver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    If your going south on 287, you would have to exit Turner Warnell, stay on the service road and take a left on Calender, then take another left to get on service road of 287 north. There is a new shopping center to the right. The store is in the corner of one of the new strips. Coming north on 287, just exit cooper(157) and stay on service road and it will be on the right after you pass Calender Road.

Top Bottom