• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 260ZRED

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Houston
    Hi guys, new gun owner here, never shot before but given the "circumstances" decided now is the time to learn!

After doing some research ended up buying a Glock 26 from Jim Pruett's here in Cypress (NW Houston) about a week ago. I also got the "pinky extension" magazine for 12 rounds total.

Shot the G26 for the third time today, going to the range again tomorrow to learn to correct my "low and left" problem.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you fine folks. I hope to learn as much as I can here to be able to defend my family.

-Igor

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Welcome.
    Your concerns are well founded in today's world.
    Note: the G26 conceals well but as in any small firearm they are more difficult to shoot accurately.
    Keep up the practice and again welcome.

PocketGroove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    DFW
    I too get the "low and lefts" with my G26 if I'm not adhering to the fundamentals. But since I've been consciously working on it, it doesn't happen as often as it did in the beginning, ya know...back when I thought my sights were off. lol. For me, smooth, even trigger squeeze and resisting the urge to force the shot are what put my rounds back in the center. Subconsciously anticipating the bang and tensing up, is pretty much what causes it when I'm shooting.

Top Bottom