• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixtysixFox

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    San Antonio
    Welcome from a Louisiana native now transplant Texan since 1998! Which part of Louisiana?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm originally from Alexandria area but have lived in Baton Rouge and New Orleans for school and work for a total of 10 years or so.

You probably already know, but Texas is not (yet) constitutional carry where I believe Louisiana is.

I'm aware. Hopefully soon. I have my CHL from Louisiana so thankfully that's not too much of a concern. It does surprise me though :banghead:

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I was born in New Orleans and lived in Pearl River near Slidell before moving to DFWin '98.

sixtysixFox

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    San Antonio
    Welcome. Ignore the previous poster about gumbo. The proper question is can you make it?

It's a work in progress. I've made it before but it needs some work to truly be magnificent IMO. I do know my way around a grill though with some venison!

welcome 2 TGT.
    So, re: screen name, are/were you a military nurse or are you a 54 year old (re: year of birth) cutie?

Ha! Sorry to disappoint, I'm currently AD Army and in a CRNA program here at JBSA. 54 year old cutie would be a good disguise though...

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Thanks! I'm originally from Alexandria area but have lived in Baton Rouge and New Orleans for school and work for a total of 10 years or so.

I'm aware. Hopefully soon. I have my CHL from Louisiana so thankfully that's not too much of a concern. It does surprise me though :banghead:
    One of my buddies went to Tioga.

Top Bottom