• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SharpShooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Lubbock, TX
    Hey y'all!

My name is Michael and I am a new resident to Lubbock. Originally from San Angelo, I grew up near Waco and am attending school in Denton at UNT. I'm in Lubbock for the summer working an internship at Sharp Shooters, one of the largest gun and knife dealers in west Texas.

I came on board (no pun intended) to help put guns in the hands of customers through the World Wide Web. In order to do that, I figured I need to get involved with the Texas gun crowd and what better place to do that than right here.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself and be straightforward about who I am because I see a lot of hostility on forums when dealers try to snake by and sell things. If there is anything I need to do before being allowed to post up our sales and specials, please admin, let me know!

-Michael @ Sharp Shooters
    [url]www.ssguns.com[/URL]
    806.791.1231 - store
    254.405.3602 - cell
    kasberg187@yahoo.com
    Target Sports

SharpShooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Lubbock, TX
    I'll be here for at least another month. Let's set that up! I'll talk with the bossman and I'm sure he'd be all about having a Meet and Greet here at the store. We're open on Saturdays, so maybe we could integrate this event. I can probably talk him into offering specials for TGT members. If you're interested, give me a call and we can bounce some ideas around!

-Michael

Top Bottom