• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndrewR2488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2014
    Rockport, TX
    Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Andrew and I'm from Rockport. I stumbled across this site while looking for info about Schwenkes range. I currently own 3 guns but I'm looking to grow my collection some more. I currently own a Glock 23 Gen 4, Benelli Nova Pump, and my newest addition is my Colt LE6920 which I just got a few days ago! I joined the site to increase my knowledge as I'm new to guns, I've owned my G23 for about two years, and my Benelli for about a year but I never got into guns full fledged until I started researching things about AR15's. I'm just looking to gain knowledge about guns and learn more about shooting as I go.
    Hurley's Gold

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Welcome - There are a lot of great people in here in the Rockport area. When Daryl starts hitting you up - look out. You'll find out soon enough.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Welcome aboard from Portland, I work in Rockport. There's a decent amount of us here and growing all the time. You just missed a group range day get together at Aransas Firearms in Fulton. I've got a membership at Schwenke's, they don't have a website or anything so any particular info you're looking for?

Welcome - There are a lot of great people in here in the Rockport area. When Daryl starts hitting you up - look out. You'll find out soon enough.

Hush you, btw OP I'm Daryl lol.

AndrewR2488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2014
    Rockport, TX
    Let me ask you this, can I shoot my AR at Arkansas firearms or is it just pistols allowed? I saw something on their site about rifles under .40 are allowed or something similar to that.. Can't remember off the top of my head.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Let me ask you this, can I shoot my AR at Arkansas firearms or is it just pistols allowed? I saw something on their site about rifles under .40 are allowed or something similar to that.. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Yes and no, they are primarily pistols and rifles chambered in pistol calibers. If they are not busy they may let you shoot your AR in 5.56, reason being is the concussion of the shots being an indoor range would probably piss off your neighbor in the next lane. Tony and Tyler are great guys though.

Top Bottom