• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Just looking for some people to meet up with and shoot. Maybe learn a few things. Ive been an avid hunter my entire life and can shoot fairly well but am looking to get a bit more serious. Im 26, married and have a 2 year old son so Id like to get a little more well versed on precision shooting so when he gets of age we can enjoy the hobby together.

Between my dad and I we've got quite an arsenal of guns but theyre all deer rifles with a few shot guns and pistols sprinkled in. I just recently made an order with PSA for all the parts to put together my first AR. Ive wanted one for a while and figured it would be a good entry level gun, it also helped that th wife was out of town and PSA was having a pretty good sale. Im also looking for local reloaders that I could maybe learn a thing or two from, as I plan on buying my own setup within the year. Ive got a S&W 500 magnum that is emptying my wallet quickly when hog hunting so itd be nice to find someone to reload my brass as well as my 45ACP and weatheryb 30-378. Theyre all a bit pricey to shoot thus wanting to get a reloading setup going.
    Venture Surplus ad

BrenGunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Kyle
    Welcome, in Kyle as well. You can shoot me a PM if you wana shoot sometime. As well I reload for about 6 Calibers right now, so I could Impart what little I know lol. Kyletxria1911 will probably be along shortly. Havent Met up with him yet but I owe him a box of ammo lol, hes in kyle as well.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I am going to be in Houston this weekend too visiting my parents. Id love to go but unfortunately wont have time. I wont be getting in til 2-3pm and Ive need to take my 91 year old grandma out to dinner, havent spent any time with her in a long while. Ill try and make a point to attend next time.

My next purchase will be a 1911, was hoping to meet up with some fellow gun guys and maybe try theirs out before I buy. Id trade for a couple shots with one of these
    IMAG0409.jpg

My dad and I have a matching pair of the S&W Bone Collector edition 500s. Very fun and expensive gun to play with and the 1911s have always caught my eye along with my grandpa carrying one on his side in the European theatre during WWII.

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    Welcome, in Buda myself. Shoot over at Lone Star, good range overall and only a 30 minute drive. Probably going to be out there Monday or Tuesday of next week and always willing bounce reloading questions around. Have an ok setup myself and have loaded 500S&W a bit.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I appreciate the welcome guys, maybe in a month or two we can plan a meet out at Lonestar. I can only meet up on Sundays as I usually work 6 days a week. Gotta pay for this and all my other hobbies somehow.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom