• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Meet up with us at the Friday lunches. There is a thread here. I am in Round Rock if you are close. Shady Oaks is a very nice indoor range in the Cedar Park area or if you are South "The Range at Austin" is very nice and new. I do a little hunting and shooting out at my brothers ranch near Milano 70 miles East on 79 from Round Rock.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Meet up with us at the Friday lunches. There is a thread here. I am in Round Rock if you are close. Shady Oaks is a very nice indoor range in the Cedar Park area or if you are South "The Range at Austin" is very nice and new. I do a little hunting and shooting out at my brothers ranch near Milano 70 miles East on 79 from Round Rock.
    Thanks! I am in Cedar Park which I like so far. I will definitely go to the Friday lunch when I can, my travel schedule is kinda crazy for the next few weeks so we'll see.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

JoeLeft4Tx

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2019
    Kyle, TX
    Hi folks! Just moved to Texas, the Austin area, from California. But don't worry, I came here because I love freedom, open spaces, and barbecue. In short, don't mess with Texas, and definitely don't Californicate it! Shooter and reloader, would also like to get back into hunting which I did in my long-ago youth.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    Hey there. I moved here recently from Missouri. Haven’t lived in Texas since I was in the Air Force. I too love to reload. I lived in Merced California many years ago. If you know anyone that needs a Dillon Swuare Deal B, I’m looking to find it a new home.

Joe

Top Bottom