• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Last night a friend of my son called about an abused stray that wandered into his mother's yard. Knowing me, he brought the dog to me. From the looks of his wounds, he has been tortured and heavily burned and desperately needs a new home. I took him to my Vet today and she donated some care for him. They shaved and cleaned all his wounds and gave him an exam. I bought antibiotic cream and got a prescription for antibiotics.
    Last night and today, all the moving and examining of this dog, when he was getting a bath and being toweled dry, he has not shown any aggression at all. None. Even when he could, or should have, he was passive.
    I will not sugarcoat this. He has some horrible wounds that will take some caring for. There is also some swelling in all 4 legs. Especially the rear lower joints. He is full grown and not neutered. He is extremely friendly and affectionate. He has shown no aggression to other dogs, kids or even a cat in a pet carrier at the vet.

He desparetly needs a loving home that can care for him. He will need more care than we can give him. He will need to be nursed back to full health but would make someone a wonderful companion. We already have 5 dogs between us and he is very good with all of them.

I will deliver this dog if need be. He will come with a collar I made him, he had a chain and padlock on last night, as well as the medications we have already. He is alert, moving around and eating and drinking. And he likes to be near and get affection. He would make someone and awesome pet.
    c5a7ecd39905e64e3a6f13443723d4d0.jpg
    dc32e0e839d93de92b94da554d69df7d.jpg
    49781cb9dd5ea36ce105d1d841f62966.jpg
    38d2ebb48c25fefd4bcf058889c278c0.jpg

You can PM me here or call 254-630-6400.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Vet is taken care of.

And he has a new home. I told a couple people from work and another lady from work heard of it. She had to put her dog down from old age and she wants him. She will treat him good.

Folks, if I find whoever did that, your suggestions would be way nicer than what I would do.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Got those on hand too actually, found they work best over the years. I figure 5 or 6 to the balls should be enough to completely disintegrate whatever was there to begin with.

Top Bottom