• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    A friend of mine was given a gift of an older Soloflex home-gym by a hunting buddy, but didn't have anywhere to put it - so he gave it to me.

soloflex-home-gym-color-grey-picsX.jpg

(not my pic, just a generic)

It was in pieces in my spare room for a couple of weeks and I finally broke down on Monday and put it together in my dining-area (I'm a bachelor now, who cares) - the stainless pin to attach the press-up bar was missing as was the dip-bar, but I found them easily on eBay and they arrived yesterday in the mail. What - a - machine! :o

It uses thick, flat rubber bands in various weights to provide resistance, and I got a full set:

soloflex-05overviewcat.jpg

Pretty damn neat - I think I'm going to be hurting in various places soon :)
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Gravity1015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Had one back in the day. Anything you use consistently will work. I now have a total gym and it does the trick.

A friend of mine was given a gift of an older Soloflex home-gym by a hunting buddy, but didn't have anywhere to put it - so he gave it to me.

View attachment 33160

It was in pieces in my spare room for a couple of weeks and I finally broke down on Monday and put it together in my dining-area (I'm a bachelor now, who cares) - the stainless pin to attach the press-up bar was missing as was the dip-bar, but I found them easily on eBay and they arrived yesterday in the mail. What - a - machine! :o

It uses thick, flat rubber bands in various weights to provide resistance, and I got a full set:

View attachment 33161

soupgun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Houston

View attachment 33160

View attachment 33161

I recently bought a Nordictrack Fusion and I really like the magnetic resistance. But I don't use it as often as I'd like. Working out at home isn't easy to stay motivated.

Top Bottom