• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    ive got a buddy who’s wife died this summer so I have him up to he ranch as much as possible. He likes to tag along with me when I’m hog hunting but he’s just likes to watch and hang out, he even bought his own FLIR hand held. Well a few weeks ago he’s out back of the house taking a pee and was looking through his FLIR and spotted a hog at a crossfence about 75 yards away. He came and got me and we watched the hog root for about five minutes, I asked him if he wanted to shoot it since he spotted it. He himed and hawed for a few minutes and finally said yes. He’s a good pistol shooter but not comfortable with a rifle since he’s blind in one eye. So I set him up with my 7.62/39 ar with a Photon RT on it. I had him set up and brace the rifle on a corner post. He fired and the piggee dropped where he stood. It did the shakee leg for a few seconds so I had him hit again with a anchor shot. Now he’s HOOKED and wants to build an AR and get a NV scope. I’m so proud of him and happy to have another hunting buddy.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    323472ac-832b-46f5-bb5c-fab4c2c1da3d

Here’s a picture

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-1_15-54-4.jpeg
      upload_2019-1-1_15-54-4.jpeg