• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SantiSM

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Spring
    Anyone know the name of the new gun range that just popped up over off Beltway 8 and Cullen area... I can never seem to catch a sign with a name on it as I'm driving so I was curious as to if anyone knew what it was called so I can look it up.
    DK Firearms

.45 Fan

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Iowa Colony, Texas
    I've only been there two times and the guy behind the counter asked if I had brass cases. I said yes and that was it. We usually load our mags before we drive to the range and I don't understand why they care.

There was a young woman working there who assumed my husband and I would only need 1 lane because obviously he would be the only shooter. Goofy shit just like everywhere else you go. We are competitive and it's hard to make fun of each other if we're shooting the same target.

It's too pricey for us. We have memberships at PSC so that's where we usually shoot if the weather is ok. Indoors we'll go to Big Kountry in Alvin; the range is dark and kinda trashy but it suits us just fine.

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    [QUOTE="guy behind the counter asked if I had brass cases. I said yes and that was it. I don't understand why they care.[/QUOTE]

The range is selling the brass by the pound. They get fined for every non brass case found in the brass, and they don't want to pay someone to sort and check it.
    It always about the money.......

Top Bottom