• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Good Levis died some years ago, maybe it was when they were made in Asia somewhere.

Its Wranglers all the way !! Many jeans are now made in Mexico but that factory turns out A-1 jeans, I think Wranglers made there, too but US
    businesses sold out American workers, cars, car parts, helicopters, you name it.

While I am bellyaching, Gen. Shinseki is the culprit that put those damned black berets on the US Army. But the demand was immediate and great and millions were made in China...No shade for the eyes, dang french
    inventions....

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Good Levis died some years ago, maybe it was when they were made in Asia somewhere.

Its Wranglers all the way !! Many jeans are now made in Mexico but that factory turns out A-1 jeans, I think Wranglers made there, too but US
    businesses sold out American workers, cars, car parts, helicopters, you name it.

While I am bellyaching, Gen. Shinseki is the culprit that put those damned black berets on the US Army. But the demand was immediate and great and millions were made in China...No shade for the eyes, dang french
    inventions....

I met Shinseki three times and he is an impressive, honorable, and memorable man. The beret idea was definately a controversy and our government should not be allowed to procure foriegn made goods if an American option is available.

Top Bottom