• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tag2501

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Dallas TX
    Went to a new range in L'ville. Point Blank is part of a chain in a number of states. Best sound deadening I've seen at a range. big retail area. gun prices are ok, bit high. RO's are good folk. worth a stop and visit

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    I stopped by a couple of days ago, very nicely laid out, with good inventory, and the worker bees seemed pleasant and helpful. I didn't shoot, or buy anything, I was just scouting....

GMA8877

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2019
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    I’ll stick to Eagle Gun Range in a Lewisville. It has much the same ( maybe not quite as much sound deadener but nice nonetheless and prices Much better! Try $20 a day, $15 for Military and Seniors. They have one in Farmers Branch also.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I’ll stick to Eagle Gun Range in a Lewisville. It has much the same ( maybe not quite as much sound deadener but nice nonetheless and prices Much better! Try $20 a day, $15 for Military and Seniors. They have one in Farmers Branch also.

Ditto. Only good thing about the new range down the road is maybe less wait at Eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Point Blank also has meberships that save you some money. Also if your a Vet they give a discount. With my Vet discount i pay about $30 a month for unlimited, 1 free guest & unlimited free gun rentals. There is another membership thst is under the unlimted for about $20. They have all their pricing on their website.

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    With membership, the difference between ShootSmart, Eagle and Shoot Point Blank is very little cost wise. For me, ShootSmart has the idea of "private suites" that are appealing at times and ShootSmart has a really good and helpful staff. So far, Shoot Point Blank has also has staff that are friendly and helpful, time will tell if that attitude continues and also need to evaluate the class quality. I have tried Eagle a couple of times and was put off by the attitude of the staff and range officers. Eagle was not friendly to the idea of reloading at the time.
    The disadvantage of ShootSmart is travel time/distance and construction on I35W.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom