• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Once again, the anti-gunners prove they're not trying to ban our guns by...passing laws that ban guns. This time, it's New Jersey (surprise!) passing a ten-round magazine limit - including fixed tubular magazines. With no grandfather clause. As of today, New Jersey residents have 180 days to either get rid of, destroy, or surrender ANY magazines that hold more than ten rounds, or any firearm with a fixed magazine that holds more than ten rounds. The exceptions? Surprisingly, .22 cal rifles with fixed tubular magazines, and unsurprisingly current and former law enforcement are exempted. Because, you know, they're better than us common rabble.

So, what are the chances of Gov. Christie not signing this? I figure they're about the same as the chances of him passing on having another donut with breakfast.

New Jersey Senate passes magazine ban; Bill limits capacity to 10 rounds (VIDEO)
    Target Sports

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    He'll sign it. He's a RINO.
    I moved back to Texas after living in CT for 22 years. The Democrats (who have a super majority in the State) pushed through the new Connecticut gun control after Sandy Hook. It was pointed out to the State legislature that no existing law nor with passing the new law would have stopped Sandy Hook. The Democrats didn't care. They have their agenda. And they used the psychopath that killed all those children as a weapon against the 2nd Amendment. I personally know people in Connecticut that are now considered "undiscovered" felons because they will not comply with Connecticut Public Act 13-3. Here's an FAQ for Public Act 13-220. FYI: After the Dems passed 13-3 they realized there were some flaws/errors. So they amended it with Public Act 13-220. If my memory serves me correctly, they didn't even ask the few Republican State House members to show up for the amendment portion. Remember, super-majority. Here's the link to the Firearms section of Connecticut's Emergency Services and Public Protection.

You have no idea how messed up the northeast is. Cities and States are on the brink of financial ruin due to the Democrat way of thinking.
    You want to screw up The Great State of Texas? Vote more Democrats into office. You'll get it before you know it.

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: I will never vote for a ticket that includes Christie.

Even if he veteos this bill, he's still a RINO.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    He will sign it. It still has to pass the assembly, but it most likely will.

Sucks for those in NJ, but they should have left long ago like I did in 1978.

First a 15 round ban with no grandfathering, now a 10. 7 is not too far down the road.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I agree, flood the bastards email box. No, we are not NJ residents, but maybe it will let him know that we ain't f*&kin around, and that he should probably forget any run for the White House. We should let him know that he is a big liberal p*sy, and to stay his ass in NJ. My God it makes my blood boil to see someone stand there and call himself a freedom loving conservative and he knows he is telling a lie. He is nothing more than a democrat high on donut sugar in my eyes.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Send him something from Weight Watchers.

I was thinking a Ka-Bar Baconator knife and a soldering iron- DIY fat reduction kit

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I will never vote for a ticket that includes Christie.

If he (or any RINO) gets the bid in 2016, I'm writing in Ted Cruz

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Another reason to GTFO of New Jersey. I've been a Gypsy all of my life and moved from place to place. What started that migration was packing up my stuff and leaving Chicago at age 17. I left and except for two short visits, never returned. Guys.....you need not live in a crap hole. All it takes is guts enough to say "I'm F ing outta here!"

Flash

bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    It passed assembly.

If he thinks he has any shot at the golden ring in 2016 he won't sign it. But given the way he fellated Obozo after Sandy, he will sign it.
    He's a POS

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Same here!!

Another reason to GTFO of New Jersey. I've been a Gypsy all of my life and moved from place to place. What started that migration was packing up my stuff and leaving Chicago at age 17. I left and except for two short visits, never returned. Guys.....you need not live in a crap hole. All it takes is guts enough to say "I'm F ing outta here!"

Flash

I was the same way. When I didn't like the place I was at, I would just move. I use to get on folks who would bitch and moan about the place where they where in yet still do nothing about it.

But I will say that I found Texas to be a true home and I don't plan on leaving here ever.

Top Bottom