New member from Austin

Bansheeman6100

Nov 5, 2008
South Austin
hey guys, just saying hi. been lurking for awhile, and met HK_Fiend today, and figured it was time to register :D . and im also on ARFCOM ALOT. and, just got a Firestorm 1911 today! a couple of crappy pics of my current (small) collection. i also am waiting for a Form 1 to come back to build a SBR. went pending on the 21st of last month. also, looking for a good place to skoot. Redds gets annoying, and a havent been to Lone Star yet. just a little far for me. And God Bless Texas

IMG_7755.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7762.jpg

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Welcome to the forum.I just got one of those Firestorms.Great gun for the price.

Bansheeman6100

Nov 5, 2008
South Austin
ok, so let me get yalls opinions on this. i think im gonna get one of these engraved on my SBR, opposed to the regular old thing. now, these are jsur ough, crappy drafts. the final will include last name, city and state. and will be adjusted and spaced better.

txsealnobreit.jpg

txshapenobreit.jpg

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
It was good to meet you today man. That's a nice collection you've got there. ;) I plan on heading out to Lone Star at least once within the next couple weeks or so. I'm in south Austin also (Manchaca specifically). If it's a bit too much of a drive for you, you're more than welcome to meet me at my place and carpool if you'd like. I'm working weekends lately, so I'm thinking I may only be able to make it out to Lone Star sometime during the week between 10am-12pm or so. I may just have to take a Sunday off or something as the during the week idea doesn't sound all that great. ;)

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
Welcome!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs