• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bansheeman6100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    South Austin
    If you'd like to, you are more than welcome to shoot my Sig p220, it's a .45. It does kick a pretty decent amount. 9mm is generally quite a bit more comfortable to shoot, and for self defense there is plenty of modern quality ammunition that makes it perfectly sufficient for that purpose too. Actually, you are more than welcome to shoot my P220 9mm as well, if you'd like to compare the two calibers. I'll say this much, the 9mm P220 is more enjoyable to shoot. ;)
    so, are you open to go shooting on Tuesday?
    Hurley's Gold

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    Welcome. I'm in South Austin as well - off Slaughter lane. Nice set-up with the AR. I'm just so skittish about putting pics up with Hussein's regime looming on Jan. 23. Happy Veteran's Day Eve. I wonder if we get to observe BHO not put his hand over his heart tomorrow during the national anthem. I guess my 11 years of service don't mean a damn thing to him. Well at least I won't forget the men who've died who gave that right to me...sorry for the rant, just tears me up inside

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Welcome. I'm in South Austin as well - off Slaughter lane. Nice set-up with the AR. I'm just so skittish about putting pics up with Hussein's regime looming on Jan. 23. Happy Veteran's Day Eve. I wonder if we get to observe BHO not put his hand over his heart tomorrow during the national anthem. I guess my 11 years of service don't mean a damn thing to him. Well at least I won't forget the men who've died who gave that right to me...sorry for the rant, just tears me up inside

I live off Slaughter too.

Alan (from Reds)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Welcome, I have been looking for an OD green holster for my Glocks and some OD green mags for my AR. Where did you find yours?

You can get the Magpul PMAGS in green:

30 rnd Standard PMAG FROM MAGPUL [MAG PMAG] - $14.99 : Talon Arms!, Your on-line Tactical Tool Box

Also, most of Blade Tech's holsters are available in two different types of green:

Belt Holster :: Holsters :: Blade-Tech Industries

Both PMAGS and Blade Tech's holsters are good quality stuff, so those are probably your best bet.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom