ft worth tx
    9FE7D7EB-9F3C-447A-9E31-EE583B503B67.jpeg

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Hello,

New guy here from Ohio, a friend of mine on another forum suggested I join here, been here looking over this forum, mostly a hand gunner here, hope I can fit in here from Ohio.

Hello

That is awesome you are from Ohio. I was in your State last year to take my daughter to her National competition at Marengo, OH north of Columbus. I had lots of fun and loved Columbus and the landscapes of the outer communities like Berlin, Loudanville, and others nearby Marengo. We are going again this year in Mid July for the same National Championship. I used to be a handgunner but my daughter converted me to become a shotgunner.

Annihilator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2022
    USA
    Hello

That is awesome you are from Ohio. I was in your State last year to take my daughter to her National competition at Marengo, OH north of Columbus. I had lots of fun and loved Columbus and the landscapes of the outer communities like Berlin, Loudanville, and others nearby Marengo. We are going again this year in Mid July for the same National Championship. I used to be a handgunner but my daughter converted me to become a shotgunner.
    Cool, know Columbus quite well, I live about 120 miles east of Columbus. Always been a handgunner, tried benchrest competition for little over a year back in the 90’s, just wasn’t my thing, went to silhouette shooting till I had a injury to my right wrist, now I just plink and have fun, shotgunning can be fun, tell your daughter good luck!

Last edited:

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Cool, know Columbus quite well, I live about 120 miles east of Columbus. Always been a handgunner, tried benchrest competition for little over a year back in the 90’s, just wasn’t my thing, went to silhouette shooting till I had a injury to my right wrist, now I just plink and have fun, shotgunning can be fun, tell your daughter hood luck!

That is awesome. Yes the Cardinal shooting center Marengo is huge but dedicated to shotgun matches sporting clays, skeet, and trap. The people all around Columbus are super nice and the Amish people in Berlin were also super nice and showed true hospitality when we visited and ate at that town. I have always wanted to go to Hocking Hills State park and do some camping next time we decide to stay a month as Cardinal Shooting Center has camps for shotgun competitors.

Annihilator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2022
    USA
    That is awesome. Yes the Cardinal shooting center Marengo is huge but dedicated to shotgun matches sporting clays, skeet, and trap. The people all around Columbus are super nice and the Amish people in Berlin were also super nice and showed true hospitality when we visited and ate at that town. I have always wanted to go to Hocking Hills State park and do some camping next time we decide to stay a month as Cardinal Shooting Center has camps for shotgun competitors.
    Sounds good, we try to get to Berlin Ohio a few times during the summer and visit Amish country, we love the food and my wife loves going to the shops.

Top Bottom