• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Welcome to the forum.I am an ex LEO and it is good to see more active duty officer's on the site.How did you find us?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you here sir. Thanks for doing what you do. I have a lot of respect for LEO's, especially considering the BS they have to put up with everyday. ;)

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Good to have you here sir. Thanks for doing what you do. I have a lot of respect for LEO's, especially considering the BS they have to put up with everyday. ;)
    Thanks for the kind words....nice to hear from those that appreciate us once in awhile. Kinda get used to hearing people bitch at us for doing our jobs! Glad i am among friends...

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Welcome aboard! I, too have much respect for LEOs. I couldn't be one as I would probably end up going Rodney King on someone if I had to give chase.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Welcome aboard! I, too have much respect for LEOs. I couldn't be one as I would probably end up going Rodney King on someone if I had to give chase.

Hehe, that reminds me of this:

YouTube - Chris Rock - How to Not Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police

"If the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an @ss kicking with them." ;) hehe Yep, too many people just can't seem to be able to see things from someone else's perspective. I've had many friends in LE/Mil, and though I'm not in either I've heard countless stories about the crap that LE and our troops have to put up with anything from the politics of various departments to the annoying "political correctness" of modern society that leaves everyone's hands tied much of the time.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I cant remeber his name, but I stumbled across the article somewhere that, I am pretty sure, the same guy wrote, I have it book marked on my home computer and will post it up later. Very brief, but definatley eye opening for many young warriors/LEOs and in some cases family members. To me it very elloquintley put many of the feelings I have about my chosen profession into words.....

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Welcome from another new member texascop2. Reserve officer here, for 29+ years, work the pawnshop detail for my agency.

Top Bottom