New member from Pleasanton

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
Looks like a great site.
I am a cop down here in rural outh Texas.
Look forward to picking everyones brains....

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Welcome to the forum.I am an ex LEO and it is good to see more active duty officer's on the site.How did you find us?

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Good to have you here sir. Thanks for doing what you do. I have a lot of respect for LEO's, especially considering the BS they have to put up with everyday. ;)

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
Good to have you here sir. Thanks for doing what you do. I have a lot of respect for LEO's, especially considering the BS they have to put up with everyday. ;)
Thanks for the kind words....nice to hear from those that appreciate us once in awhile. Kinda get used to hearing people bitch at us for doing our jobs! Glad i am among friends...

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
Welcome aboard! I, too have much respect for LEOs. I couldn't be one as I would probably end up going Rodney King on someone if I had to give chase.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Welcome aboard! I, too have much respect for LEOs. I couldn't be one as I would probably end up going Rodney King on someone if I had to give chase.
Hehe, that reminds me of this:

YouTube - Chris Rock - How to Not Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police

"If the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an @ss kicking with them." ;) hehe Yep, too many people just can't seem to be able to see things from someone else's perspective. I've had many friends in LE/Mil, and though I'm not in either I've heard countless stories about the crap that LE and our troops have to put up with anything from the politics of various departments to the annoying "political correctness" of modern society that leaves everyone's hands tied much of the time.

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Welcome, and thanks for what you do....

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs