• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    Howdy Folks,
    I'm a new member of TGT, having just moved into the San Antonio area in March. Spent the last 43 years (ouch!...has it really been that long?!) in government service....21 years in the Army, followed by another 22 years as a government contractor. Been all over the world and done some fun stuff. We lived in the Austin area for about 7 years, and my wife and I decided that, given the opportunity and the Good Lord willing, when I retired we would move back to Texas. Luckily our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter decided to move to San Antonio, and we decided to follow our grandbaby, so here we are, glad to be back in this great state!
    I'm a shooter, collector and handloader, interested in most firearms; not into many shotgun sports, I like the unusual and unique guns, and I have an obsession with precision and accuracy. Looking forward to some great content and discussions here.
    Many thanks to our moderator for the warm welcome!

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Howdy neighbor. Mighty fine introduction! Happy to have you here Sir. And a big thank you for your service to our country!

[Edit add] We have good threads where you can share photos of them "unusual and unique guns" we're looking forward to seeing...

Last edited:

chaswea

Dallas, Collin County
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2021
    Dallas,TX
    Welcome

Attachments

• jozie-b-5-welcome-longhorn-flag-large.jpg
      jozie-b-5-welcome-longhorn-flag-large.jpg
      24.8 KB · Views: 52