Military Camp

New member, met some folks here in person...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PrayingForWar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    marble falls
    I met quite a few good people from this forum at ''RodBender's" open carry picnic, from opencarry.org. We need to stick together and have a lot of get togethers regardless of our carry preference. Meeting in person really inspired me to get involved more. Talking to people directly really helps. If you're motivated enough to drive out an meet w/ people you don't know, you're even more motivated than those ACORN fascists, and we've seen what those commies can do to an election.

I'm convinced we out number them...

We just need to out work them
    Target Sports

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Welcome!! Good to meet you yesterday! Look for the posts about a "shooting get together" at Lone Star Range. I'm gonna try to get one started for the first of Nov. MG

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Welcome, kind words about "our kind".

Here in Texas we are in pretty good shape. The next governor will still be pro-gun and even in some of our liberal bastions they know they can't go against Texas gun owners.

The problems we face is elsewhere, the Libtards in the East and the Granola Eaters on the Left Coast. They look at us as Gun Nuts. OK, they get one thing right.

So the big battle is not here but we do have to hold our own.

Sorry, this should have been on the Politics page, but I get carried away.

mjgray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Bay City Texas
    Welcome from a fellow newbie. If everyone spent the time they do trying to create hate and focused more on the rights of us little people, we would be a much better off country (speaking about those elected people). Anyway welcome aboard.

Chief

Gator5713

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    Aggieland
    Howdy! Figured this would be a good place to introduce myself as I was also at Rodbender's BBQ and that is also where I decided that I should probably join this forum as well! (Been on OCDO for a while). It was great to meet the folks there and I look forward to meeting more people here and hopefully in person as well!

Top Bottom