New Member Saying Hi from Houston/Katy, TX

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
Just found the site and wanted to say hi to the group.

Located in the Katy/Houston area and frequent ASC/Pasadena/Memorial shooting areas.

Been collecting/shooting for about 5 yrs and excited to finally run into some fellow Houstonians to discuss our toys and possibly shoot with...

TexasGuns

May 28, 2008
La Porte,Texas USA
Welcome Cyfer!
I have shot at the Pasadena Gun Center too. Besides private property, in the 80's, Pasdena was the first
indoor gun range that I have shot. Havent been to ASC yet. I frequently shoot more in Texas City. I prefer outdoor :) over indoor.

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
Thanks guys for the welcome.

TexasGunsHavent: been to ASC yet. I frequently shoot more in Texas City. I prefer outdoor :) over indoor.

- I think you'd like ASC (American Shooting Center) then for outdoor shooting. It's just down the street from me and always safe.

dbgun: Welcome Cyfer. I also shoot (although no lately) at the Pasadena Gun range.

- Yea, I haven't been lately, but love the place especially when I get to rent out the Thompson, MP5, & M16... F/A always ends with this --->:D

Texas Armadillo: Hello from anothe Katy rez!

- We'll definitely have to meet up and shoot some time. I need get rid of the 2K rounds that just came in..

Also, I guess I'll post up some of my toys in my welcome thread:
IMG_7248_2.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Welcome,nice collection.Your almost caught up with me.

Top Bottom