• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Hello,
    I'm new here but not a stranger to guns ,powder and lead...LOL. I hope to make new friends and just chat about anything relating to guns and things of that nature. Glad to be here. I have met good people in the shooting community in the IHMSA . Sweetwater, Abilene ,and San Angelo areas. I have been fortunate enough to do some shooting in these areas as well as in Midland and Ft. Stockton. Glad to be here in TGT forum
    Capitol Armory ad

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Hello, glad to be onboard . BTW. I can't even hold my own beer. LOL Well.... finally got on and now have been informed we gotta go to son's football game at 6:00. I'll get on again later after the game . You all have a good day.

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Hi ! ya'll . Made it back from the football game late. Glad to know Texas is alive and well. I was on TFL forum and noted some of those guys can get a little too personal about Guns and ammo prices and whose to blame. Been out of the IHMSA for several good years now and I haven't kept up with prices on anything up to date. Some guy just went off about the races and that really turned me away, so here i am ..LOL..

Top Bottom