• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    For that matter, Colorado river (in Colorado) doesn't pass thru Denver, either... it's on the opposite side of the continental divide. Were you aware of that? ;)
    Did you not read my post (#35) where I said: "Whereas the Colorado River (Colorado) originates in Colorado near Granby, does not flow thru Denver, and flows mostly south and a bit west to the Gulf of California." I even posted a map!

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Did you not read my post (#35) where I said: "Whereas the Colorado River (Colorado) originates in Colorado near Granby, does not flow thru Denver, and flows mostly south and a bit west to the Gulf of California." I even posted a map!
    ok, I skipped a bit... lol

I'll admit the subject of some idiots wanting to change the name of a city under the guise of white guilt registers very low on my "give-a-shit-o-meter"

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I have NO white guilt! I didn't own any of these people, and therefore I have no guilt about it! Slavery was VERY inefficient. It's hard to have people doing your bidding against their will. Having said that, I think the descendants of slaves need to get their shit together, get off the Demoncraps plantation, quit blaming "whitey" for their problems and become more productive members of this society! Or get their ass'es to some other region of the world where the folks there might put up with their whiney bullshit! I, for one, am very, very TIRED of it!

ttuttle

An old guy who like to shoot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2015
    Are you tal
    ...In the latest efforts to rectify America's history of its slaveholding past, Austin’s Equity Office suggested that the Texas capital change its entire name in addition to removing statues and street signs in honor of Confederate soldiers.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...changing-its-name-due-to-slaveholder-n2504831

So, shall we help come up with a new name for Austin?

To start off with a couple of candidates:

Travesty Lake
    East San Francisco
    Granola City
    ...[/QUOT

ttuttle

An old guy who like to shoot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2015
    ...In the latest efforts to rectify America's history of its slaveholding past, Austin’s Equity Office suggested that the Texas capital change its entire name in addition to removing statues and street signs in honor of Confederate soldiers.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...changing-its-name-due-to-slaveholder-n2504831

So, shall we help come up with a new name for Austin?

To start off with a couple of candidates:

Travesty Lake
    East San Francisco
    Granola City
    Are you talking about the customary name "San Francisco on the Colorado"

Top Bottom