• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jacqueeagonsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    66 year old retired Computer Systems Engineer interested in Cowboy Action Shooting and Wild Bunch. SASS member alias is Jack Black Smith

jacqueeagonsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Try contacting the SAN ANTONIO ROUGH RIDERS via Tombstone Mary at 210-493-9320. They shoot the 3rd Saturday of each month. You can learn the general info at the national website, SASSNET.COM.

OlyMedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    Should have mentioned that I would first have to secure some period correct firearms lol. Unfortunately my collection is still in the practical/hunting/home defense range and not (yet) to collector status.

jacqueeagonsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Should have mentioned that I would first have to secure some period correct firearms lol. Unfortunately my collection is still in the practical/hunting/home defense range and not (yet) to collector status.

You won't need any period correct firearms to give it a try. If that club is like all the other clubs I've shot with, they will furnish new comers with everything you need to give it a try. Give'm a call and you'll find out what 'the Cowboy way' is all about.

Top Bottom