• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertl1974

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    houston tx
    hi guys i join today and thought i would come by and say hi i just brought my second gun a s&w 40 sigma i hope to learn alot what do ya'll think of the gun i paid $299 at academy i like it i hope to get my permit to carry that's it for now nice to meet everbody
    Guns International

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Welcome to the forum.I just bought my 200th handgun.My first handgun was a Randall 1911 which is still in my safe.Enjoy your sigma.Just be sure to change the recoil spring after about 1500 rounds.I have had the 9mm and 40 sigmas and had to change the springs on both after 1500 rounds.How many mags did you get with it?

robertl1974

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    houston tx
    hi i got two mags that came with the gun and i got a rebate for $30 back or two more mags i went two the gun range today and the gun shoots real good i like it i have not been to the range in about ten years

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    gunny.jpg

Wheres the photos of your new Roscoe,son?

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Thanks for the great pic Alan.I definitely am going to use it since we do not have a Sarge option when replying to a post.:D

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    To celebrate the Scotus ruling, just picked up a new Kimber Ultra Carry II, believe it may retire my PM9 for carry, at least when it's cold here (I think it will be cold Jan7 this year). Anybody carry an Ultra, have any comments pro or con?

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Welcome to the forum.
    You asked for opinions of the Sigma. I have a Sigma SW9VE that has about 3000 rounds through it with no failures of ANY kind. Very dependable, accurate, great ergonomics and a no B.S. warranty if you ever need it.
    You will hear lots of criticism of the Sigmas due to problems with the older models. The VE series are much improved.
    A lot of people don't like the hard and long trigger but the Sigma was designed as a defensive weapon with a trigger much like a double action revolver. The harder trigger makes it a little harder to have a accidental or negligent discharge.
    All that said, I seldom take my Sigma to the range anymore since I now have a CZ 75B 9mm and two S & W, MP's that I love. I will probably always keep my Sigma as a dependable home or car defensive weapon.
    My next pistol will be the new MP 9Pro. http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/other/ps/M&P9_ProSeries.pdf

Top Bottom