• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    Well, made a quick decision to purchase a HI-Point 4095ts yesterday, Hope it was a good one..... Been wanting a bigger gun to basically plink with but could not talk myself into putting money down for an AR-15 and having to purchase another ammo type..... I saw this ugly looking carbine and the price was what I felt comfortable with so I bought it..... Today (saturday) gonna take it out and put some rounds thru it......... Already took off the stock sights and added a 3x9 tactical scope and a folding foregrip on it.... Time to make it go bang....
    Guns International

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Sometimes the ugly duckling will come out smelling like a rose.

Please post range report, along with ammo used and grain weight of bullets.

Be well.

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    Whoa,,,,, range report? Shot well, tulammo 180gr steel cased about 90 rds thru it and the winchester 165gr (both fmj)..... I bought this rifle mainly for plinking and to shoot at (newly discovered) explosive targets. Welllllllllll, wrong gun for that........... I hit the targets for both centerfire explosives and rimfire explosives and got NO bang........
    Overall, I like the rifle, got real heavy after shooting for a couple of hours switching between marlin 60, marlin 795 (22lr) , glock 27, s&w 439, beretta neos, then the carbine.... That thing felt like a brick......... But as soon as I put the bipod on it..... OOOOOOOH boy......... knocked the heck out of the targets, but no BOOM.....

Today, I went and bought a bushmaster carbine 15 (.223/5.56), I think I will have better luck with the centerfire targets this time.......

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    ..... Been wanting a bigger gun to basically plink with but could not talk myself into putting money down for an AR-15 and having to purchase another ammo type.....
    But as soon as I put the bipod on it..... OOOOOOOH boy......... knocked the heck out of the targets, but no BOOM.....

Today, I went and bought a bushmaster carbine 15 (.223/5.56), I think I will have better luck with the centerfire targets this time.......
    :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny:

I'm not sure why the 40cal isn't lighting them up.

I had a 4595 with a few FTF/FTE but generally ran pretty good. Got rid of it cuz they put the charging handle on the wrong side. ;)

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    u arent even kidding about the charging handle for the carbine... but it isnt too bad..... bought some american eagle fmj 55 gr .223 today, gonna take it plinking sunday.....

Not sure what would b a good ammo to use in this thing..... there are soooo many brands and also I can shoot 5.56.... I prefer CCI for my .22lr 's but dont c cci in .223 or 5.56....

Top Bottom