• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BWT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Texas
    I believe Able Ammo is building a nice range and store in Huntsville Texas, but have not been able to find anything about it. Does anyone on the forum know about this range?
    Capitol Armory ad

t-rav

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    This range is set to open first of the year, it is going to have the new location of able ammo on site. I have shot at this range already a few times for sporting clays and it is a nice place.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Well that just bites.
    I've got some ammo to spend.
    How does it look?

You have many options much closer to you, why would you be watching Ables? I think I remember ... you go to Sam?

I went to Spring Guns & Ammo for the first time last week. Except for having a hard time finding them because their sign wasn't lit, it was a positive visit.

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    Well that just bites.
    I've got some ammo to spend.
    How does it look?

You have many options much closer to you, why would you be watching Ables? I think I remember ... you go to Sam?

I went to Spring Guns & Ammo for the first time last week. Except for having a hard time finding them because their sign wasn't lit, it was a positive visit.
    havent gotten a chance to see it. Ive driven by the piece of land before, but it was before they had started anything. The guy in the store said that they had just started breaking ground on it.

I do go to Sam. There are not really any other ranges up there that I am aware of. The closest ones I know of are in Conroe.

t-rav

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I am currently on the trap and skeet team at sam and we shoot at madisonville gun club, member prices are hard to beat there compared to anywhere in conroe.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    t-rav; what can you tell me about MCGAC that's not on the website? Daily access? Hours? Sling your on clay? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

t-rav

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Should have joined I love it, been on the team since I transferred here, I got a chance to shoot nationals twice and have been on the team to place us in the top 5 in the nation last year.

Top Bottom