• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, they've changed. It's obviously delayed coming into production which suggests some modifications have been made. I definitely want to put one in my hand before I purchase.
    Target Sports

Chilidog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2013
    Along the Yellowstone
    TTAG brings up some important concerns about this gun:

Gun Review: Remington R51 | The Truth About Guns

Thanks for that. Now I'm bummed... Perhaps they'll listen and do some fix's before major production.

However, having said that I've discovered that Jeff gives his approval and wants one.

I spose we'll wait until they come out and see whether or not the fix's recommended happened. At any rate based upon what Jeff had to say I'm still wanting one.

Last edited:

Chilidog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2013
    Along the Yellowstone
    Folks are saying that this is a butt hurt review and not fair.

Yeah that happens. Thanks. That's why I try to look at as many reviews as possible. I really like Jeff's analysis on various weapons and trust his input. I also enjoy his dry sense of humor and down to earth way of telling it like it is. Good guy.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Looking at his hand he's definitely holding it wrong... sorta like an iPhone 4. His support hand is way too far back if the slide it catching it.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Thanks for that. Now I'm bummed... Perhaps they'll listen and do some fix's before major production.

However, having said that I've discovered that Jeff gives his approval and wants one.

I spose we'll wait until they come out and see whether or not the fix's recommended happened. At any rate based upon what Jeff had to say I'm still wanting one.

Saw Jeff Quinn at a rest stop in New Mexico, along with the rest of the gunblast team. Had never heard of Gunblast at the time but was curious after seeing the logo on their suburban.

jjminch

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 1, 2014
    I think I'll keep my P7 over this. Although it looks cool, just don't see the need for another single stack.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Talking to the guy at Academy counter, he expects to see them in "3-6 months" as they often load them into the system in anticipation of them coming into their distribution centers, etc. It's an exercise to get them SKU'ed up and start planning initial distribution. I'm on the notification list at Able's, online, so we'll see who comes through first.

I'm actually pleased with the delay, it's likely they're making some changes internally based on the test shootings.

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Dealer in pilot point near DFW got one in last week. Sold the same day at $380 while I was on my way to look at it.

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    IMO, they're gonna be very similar to the Ruger LC-9.
    I bought a very early LC-9 and had major problems. Ruger fixed the issues but the gun was still a bear to shoot.

Top Bottom