• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xaiver56

Jul 13, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    So the wife and I headed to the range today and bought her a new revolver for her glovebox.

NewAirlight2.jpg

The S&W Airlight .38 special does have Pink Grips, which the wife likes. Part of the proceeds from the sale of the revolver went to Breast Cancer research which was cool. After about 50 rounds the wife had it dialed in and was dead on at 15 feet. Even though this little 5 shot is light as hell, the recoil was not bad at all. I feel very good with my wife carrying this in her car.
    Military Camp

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    When I read the thread title, I thought, Fair Trade.
    But I see now that wasn't what you meant.;)

She should like that pistol. Practice, Practice, Practice.

Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    my wife saw a pink handled .357 at Academy Sports a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. i thought it lookd pretty cool too but i don't really think she could handle the 357. a .38 maybe.

xaiver56

Jul 13, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    my wife saw a pink handled .357 at Academy Sports a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. i thought it lookd pretty cool too but i don't really think she could handle the 357. a .38 maybe.

I know which one you are talking about, a Rossi I believe. Yeah my wife saw that one too and was interested. I had never fired a Rossi and really did not know anything about them so we passed on that until we saw the Smith and Wesson, then we just had to pick it up. My wife shoots .38 specials in the smaller, lighter, wheel guns we own, but will shoot .357 in the heavier revolvers.

Top Bottom