• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've instated a new rule for the classifieds; You must now post a price in the ad. Doesn't have to be in the title, just in the ad somewhere, and it needs to be relevant. Posting $1000 for a used Glock just because you're too lazy to look up a price is not relevant.

It is still OK to ask for offers, i.e. $550 OBO.

If you are looking to trade, post WTT (Wanting To Trade). You don't need a price for WTT.
    Military Camp

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    this is an outrage. how dare you act like a tyrant on your own website. my grandfather jumped out of airplanes to stop people like you... i demand my money back

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I have absolutely no issue with the price requirement but the "relavent" requirement seems subjective. No matter. This website is a service that I use and I will abide by the rules. Thanks allan.

It's there so that people can't bitch when I delete their ad because they posted a Glock for $10,000 to satisfy the requirements of the rule. I'm not looking to price fix, I'm covering my bases for when people send retarded arguments my way because they want to skirt the rules.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I have absolutely no issue with the price requirement but the "relavent" requirement seems subjective. No matter. This website is a service that I use and I will abide by the rules. Thanks allan.

IOW, don't put an AR up for "$5,000 OBO", because you wanna see how much it'll bring - I think he's looking for something within the market range. Obviously, that's a LOT more right now than what it was a coupla months or so ago - but you get the idea, I think.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Good move. In another forum we also must include a photo of the item in question. It supposed to be the actual item, but I think some post stock photos.

Top Bottom