• ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Interesting...

It’s had many names in its century-old history and today, we reimagine this renowned design for modern use. Based on one of the most prolific and popular pistols in small arms history, the Springfield Armory SA-35 gives today’s shooters a modern take on a revered design. Featuring subtle but significant upgrades to John Moses Browning’s original P-35, the 9mm SA-35 captures the appeal of the “wood and steel” era of arms making while offering the upgraded enhancements of today’s defensive pistols. Made in the U.S.A., the SA-35 features rugged forged steel parts for strength and durability, improved ergonomics and enhanced controls, modern sights, an improved feed ramp design, and an increased 15-round capacity. The factory-tuned trigger benefits greatly from the removal of the magazine disconnect found in the original P-35 design allowing for a smooth pull and crisp, clean break. Call it a legend, call it an icon, but whatever you do, don’t call it a classic.
    Target Sports

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Son of a bitch. I've been personally boycotting Springfield Armory for their shenanigans over gun control nonsense in Illinois - and now they release this. The Hi Power is one of my favorite all time pistols and one of the most accurate pistols I've ever owned or shot. I'd hoped someone would pick up the mantle again since FN stopped production years ago, and even the Argentine imports seem to have dried up.

They made a few key improvements it looks like - larger safety lever, better sights. This says American made so I wonder who is actually making it for them?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Already a thread on this...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Thread started...........

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Purdy! Especially on the bumper of a Mustang!

1635176625796.png

Top Bottom