• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I mean this will drive the SA-35 price to the floor now that you can get a legit FN Hi Power again.
    I thought the same thing at first. It's not quite legit. No barrel bushings or take down procedure. They removed the mag safety. It seems like a hybrid of an Hi power and a modern handgun.

I don't see how it can be as accurate without the barrel bushing. The SA 35 seems more true to the original.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I probably would have bought a real Hi-power before they discontinued them, but now that they are at the stupid prices and the SA-35 isn't really that good of a gun from everything I've seen I'm good on ever owning one.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I probably would have bought a real Hi-power before they discontinued them, but now that they are at the stupid prices and the SA-35 isn't really that good of a gun from everything I've seen I'm good on ever owning one.

If prices ever are NOT stupid - a real deal FN is a killer gun. I really liked the Mk II and Mk III guns. They're one of the best shooting pistols I've ever owned, even with the kinda janky triggers they're known for. My last Hi Power had a good (for a Hi Power) trigger that broke at 5ish lbs (a lot of them are 6-8lbs, horrid for a single action, but part of that is due to the magazine "safety") - that was before I removed the mag safety.

I hope FN doesn't pull the rug out from people on this new one, it looks like its got real potential. The PVD stuff looks cool, but I'd really like one of the stainless models.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Just noticed the SA-35 is showing up on SA's LE/IOP list. Price isn't given, but I assume its lower then retail.

GT Distributors in Austin and Dallas are on their LE/IOP list, but the internet sellers will probably offer the same deal...

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    Just noticed the SA-35 is showing up on SA's LE/IOP list. Price isn't given, but I assume its lower then retail.

GT Distributors in Austin and Dallas are on their LE/IOP list, but the internet sellers will probably offer the same deal...

$541 is IOP price. GT’s in Austin has one on display you can fondle (and IOP price is displayed, so it’s not a secret).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    GB has one used with 5 mags at $1050 BIN, and the others listed are way more that I paid for my older hi power.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oooh. FN! I may have to get one of those. Any idea of MSRP?
    Twice the price of the SA-35 for something that is not actually a Hi-Power. They basically completely redesigned the gun to the point that not even the mags of the original Hi-Power are compatible. It only looks like a Hi-Power.

I'd either wait for SA to work out the kinks in theirs, or buy an original.

Top Bottom