Gun Zone Deals

New to concealed carry...a few words from John Lovell founder Warrior Poet Society

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    John Lovell is giving advice to people new to concealed carry and the things that he wish he knew when he started. He offers steps how to get the new gun out of the drawer/glove box/purse and onto your body.

Here is a link to his website. His website explains; "John Lovell is CEO and founder of the Warrior Poet Society — a values-based community dedicated to physical protection, the pursuit of truth, and living for higher purpose."

John also has a number of social media sites for further information.

p.s. No connection to John and Warrior Poet Society BUT I did shake his hand at the 2018 NRA convention in Dallas, TX
    Target Sports

Attachments

• john.jpg
      john.jpg
      127.6 KB · Views: 72

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    I'm jealous you got to meet him. Seems like such a down to earth person.
    Yes, and from my 30-second meet/greet at NRA convention. If you or anyone every go to SHOT show and/or NRA convention be on the look out for the famous/infamous gun guys/gals to say hello or get a piece of your mind.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Videos on the basics such as going to a gun store for the first time and safe gun handling on the range or elsewhere.

After you master safe and responsible handling of firearms you will find on this forum and other social media sources ways to improve your grip with a handgun, rifle, shotgun, value of different sights for your gun, safe procedures when at the gun range, etc.

Top Bottom