• ...and so much more!
  • thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Greetings all.
    I spent the last 30 years in TN, the wife and I decided it was time to move closer to family and spend some time with my parents and siblings. We bought a house down here 2 years ago and then spent the next year finishing off work, selling the TN home and moving ourselves down here to Georgetown. I have been lurking on this site for the last 2 years, working my way through the funny pics thread. (Please note the attention to grammer, lol). I was a member on TGO (Tennessee Gun Owners) for the last 10 years, so hoping to find a new group here. I am looking forward to meeting some of you at the monthly luncheons, when they resume.
    Texas SOT

thescoutranch

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    [QUOTE="Charlie, post: 2056010, The only issue is that it's way too close to the city of Austin, etc. I live in the sticks down here and love it![/QUOTE]

We picked this area due to locations of the family. Everyone is in a 20 minute radius. I would have preferred a little further out where I could hunt and shoot on my property, but it was not to be.

thescoutranch

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    We had been coming down to TX for the last 30 years for Christmas with the family. I always knew We would be moving here when we could swing it. I always felt at home when visiting.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    [QUOTE="Charlie, post: 2056010, The only issue is that it's way too close to the city of Austin, etc. I live in the sticks down here and love it!

We picked this area due to locations of the family. Everyone is in a 20 minute radius. I would have preferred a little further out where I could hunt and shoot on my property, but it was not to be.[/QUOTE]
    We've escaped from the DFW area, the Houston area, and the Waco area out to the rural area between Fredericksburg and Kerrvillle and will never go back close to "the cities". :green: Even though Georgetown is very nice!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom