• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    If you're just looking for a tune, I'd suggest Pat G in Victoria. He does mail order tunes and will continue to support it as you bolt on mods. I've had a local dyno tune by another shop and I'm honestly happier with my Pat G tune on my ls3. He will sell you the box. You download your current, email it to him with a list of current mods and desires. He mails it back and you download it.

W

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    thanks a lot guys!

Not lookimg to mod just yet. Thinking about leaving it stock. Maybe just a good tune to start. Something I can revert back to stock easily. I purchased a 125K mile 6 year warranty also. Motor swap in the far future is probably the route I would take. Im more into reliable long term power without positive pressure. ;-)

Something I could change the oil in it, regular maintenance and keep on driving. Im not one to shy from driving a rare vehicle on a regular basis in bopes it becomes a collectible that someone would spend ton of money on in 30 years. those guys weird me out. Lol

The step up was because we want to extend our family past 1 munchkin and cant carry 2 car seats in the S10. I have to transport from daycare about 3-4 days a week. 5 miles. So it wont get the abuse i am sure some of you are cringing about. We have the 4-runner for anything other than that.

I didnt want to give up my S10 if i got a car or suv. I want to know i can haul something without asking someone for help. Im prideful like that. So this was the only vehicle i really wanted. Started searching and God blessed me with the opportunity.

1slow, i may hit you up down the road on tuner choices and options.

You can add power and still be reliable. Buddy of mine made over 800rwhp on a stock longblock 5.3 with big procharger for thousands of miles. The LS motor is truly amazing what it can take with a good tune. With that said, a magnacharger radix at 8psi would make that truck rip and still be stock reliable. Ive installed a few and theyre a ton of fun with the low end tq they produce. They dont put up the big bling hp numbers but theyre a ton of fun for a street vehicle.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    You can add power and still be reliable. Buddy of mine made over 800rwhp on a stock longblock 5.3 with big procharger for thousands of miles. The LS motor is truly amazing what it can take with a good tune. With that said, a magnacharger radix at 8psi would make that truck rip and still be stock reliable. Ive installed a few and theyre a ton of fun with the low end tq they produce. They dont put up the big bling hp numbers but theyre a ton of fun for a street vehicle.

X2

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom