BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    "YallQaeda"

"Al-Qaeda LGBTQ+Branch"

Interesting user name and "custom user title". :popcorn:

Does it mean you're a Muslim terrorist who is light on your feet?

Also, do you wear pink crocs?

Being light in their loafers would be a good characterization.

I've actually never owned a pair of crocs. Maybe someone can explain it to me, but I've genuinely never understood the obsession over them. They started off as a meme sort of, but now all of a sudden apparently all of the zoomers think they're cool? Or perhaps I'm disconnected with what's mainstream lol

To answer your other question. I'm neither a terrorist nor a member of any alphabet group. I find it funny to combine two things which clash and are vehemently opposed by two sides, since I know if any real Islamic terrorist group were associated with anything LGBT they'd be livid.

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Welcome!

popcorn-jesus-eating.gif

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    How's it going everyone.

Title might be a bit inaccurate; we moved last year April from California, but we've been so busy with getting settled, the dozen different things that went wrong with the house, work, continual car work... life. I've had a few handguns that I want to get rid of to move on to a new G19 Gen 5, since I could only get Gen 3 in CA. I'm also hoping to be active here on the forums, as I was also active on the calguns forum. In my mind i'm still new lol

It feels great getting out of California. Income tax, gas tax, cost of living skyrocketing to the moon, the list goes on. San Antonio is an amazing city, it has a really good outdoor range on the East side as well. It's kind of weird how fewer homeless and drug addicts there are just roaming and shitting all over the streets (commuting to the Bay Area for 5 years gets really, really old), along with the amount of random violence. I moved from Stockton, so the difference is like night and day. Second week I was here I purchased my first suppressor (55.6 RC2) and was able to pick it up last week (270 day wait).

I'm a big supporter of 3D printed firearms. The FGC-9, in my opinion, is the greatest and most important firearm ever created, as we've seen it pop up in the most restrictive countries in the world, and even used in armed conflicts- RIP JStark as well. Funny enough it has even been confiscated in California a few times.

Looking forward to engaging with everyone here on the forums!
    Welcome to Texas. My dad used to live in Stockton and Lathrop and I miss those towns when I used to visit him but since the gentrification boom in the Bay Area Stockton and most of the Central Valley saw a surge of homes taking over the farmlands and small communities. My dad eventually with my step mom and moved to El Paso to be with my step sister.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Welcome to Texas and TGF. Stockton, the car and motorcycle theft capitol of America, 18 years running. Hope everything works out for you,
    Stockton and West Sacramento were the worst areas in the Central Valley and since the migration of the section 8s from the Bay Area it got worse that cities such as Lathrop and Tracy and Lodi also got hit with the crime wave. San Joaquin Sheriffs Department got overwhelmed.

Top Bottom