New to Texas, Where to shoot near Victoria??

usarmy3rdid

May 22, 2016
Victoria, TX
I'm new to Texas from Pennsylvania. Tons of places to shoot where I used to live. I'm finding it difficult to find anything near Victoria. The one range I did find on a search has ridiculous membership fee and they make you pay again every time you shoot! Can anyone help me out or is this it for me? I thought Texas was a pro gun and gun sport state? What's going on down here in Victoria guys?!?

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
You're welcome. Where I live up here in the sticks we only have one gun range very close, but most folks up here have leases and/or property we can shoot at most of the time. Have you googled anything for gun ranges down there yet?

V-Tach

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Sep 30, 2012
Texas
Welcome to the forum......

We are 45 minutes from Victoria and have a few folks from Victoria as regular customers......

Pistol and rifles that shoot pistol calibers for the most part. 5.56/223 are ok if you are shooting suppressed (indoor range)

Again, welcome!

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
Aug 26, 2016
Have you heard of Area 59? They have shooting matches quite often and seem super friendly. They are near Rosenburg off highway 59. It's not a range you can go randomly shooting at but if you get into steel challenge matches it's really fun.

http://www.area59.us/

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts